1. If you are not member of the USTS website, you will first need to create an account by following these instructions:
From the US Title Series home page: (https://ustitleseries.net/)
* On the top right of this site, select: Sign Up
** Complete all fields to create an account
2. After signing up and/or logging into the website, you will need to register as a non USTS member. To do this, use the dropdown menu on the top right corner by your name and select ‘USTS Registration’. Complete this form using the Membership Type: racing_non_usts
NOTE: THIS TYPE MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT REQUIRE A USTS MEMBER NUMBER. PLEASE LEAVE THIS FIELD BLANK
3. Once you have a membership, you can register for the race. To do this, use ‘Race Registration’ in the dropdown menu on the top right corner by your name. Your name will be listed in the ‘Select Race Registrant” dropdown list. Select the class you are running and complete all required fields. You will need to submit a registration for each class you are running.
4. In order to avoid the late fees, you are required to pay online. To pay online, once registered, there will be an entry for each class in your shopping cart at the top right of the page.
5. Select the cart and you can pay for the classes by selecting the check box next to the entry, and then selecting the ‘PAY NOW’ button. You can either use your PayPal account or a Credit Card.
If you have any issues, please email Susan Sailer at: email@example.com